If you're a fan of the unicorn food craze - but don't want to spend money on unhealthy surgery drinks then thisone is for you. This is a healthy take on a beautiful blended drinks that perfect for the summer. This classic, but slightly sweeten smoothie is a great substitution. The smoothie is smooth, thick, creamy and full of all the nutrition you need.
- 1 Ataulfo manago
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 unsweetened cup of vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup of Strawberry
- 2 tsp of Matcha green tea powder
- 1 tsp of Moringa powder
- peeled, sliced ripe bananas
- 1 cup of Chai seeds
- Fresh Berries
- Vanilla yogurt
- Coconut flake
- Banana slices
- Chia Seeds
- Add manago, almond milk and banana to a blender and blend on high until creamy and smooth. Once smoothie, set it aside or pour into the bowl or cup.
- Whip your Chai seeds with almond milk until it reaches its desire texture
- Add vanilla yogurt, almond milk and strawberry in a blender, let blend until smooth and creamy. Again set it aside.
- In a blender add almond milk, banana, morigina and matcha.
- If serving in a mason jar or cup, pour your mango, chia seeds, and mango again. Top the mango with little of vanilla yogurt, and Moriga and matcha.
- Best when fresh, though leftovers keep well sealed in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.