Vegan Mushroom Salad Bowl
Ah .... bowls bowls bowls! I can't get enough of them. If there is one thingI cold live off for the rest of my life, I'd say a mixture of plant-based bowl seems like a logical answer. I love salad bowl because of how easy, simple and affordable they are. One doesn't have to be an expert in cooking to be able to make a mean and delicious salad bowl. From the meat eater to the gluten free lover salad bowl does not discriminate, it is the one thing that everyone can love.
So without any further distraction, here is a simple salad bowl
- Portobello mushroom - sliced into strips
- Chickpeas (canned optional)
- Half red bell pepper
- Half green apple (diced into desirable shape)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tsb turmeric
- 1 tsb of coconut oil or olive oil
- Pitch of salt
1. Prepare the arugula green by washing it, season with salt, lime and coconut or olive oil. Set aside.
2. In a skillet or cooking pan over high heat, add coconut oil, and mushroom. Season with cumin, and turmeric. Let it saute for 5 minutes, add diced green apple and let it saute for another 5 minutes. Once done, set it aside.
3. With the pan still hot, add the chickpeas season with turmeric, cumin, salt and lime. Let it cook for 5 minutes.
4. With everything cooked and cooled down, assembled the bowl with the arugula green acting as your base, decorate the bowl with the cooked mushroom, apple, red bell pepper, and avocado. Top with lime and olive oil.